Architects have requested the ALUPLANK COLOUR series because it offers a ” BUTT JOINT “. This allows an architect to create a smooth surface whereas some other materials cause dimensional constraints when creating architectural lines. This is very advantages because it highlights the distinctive elements of an expansive building.
The ALUPLANK COLOR series provides architects with a very wide and full range of colors from the BENJAMIN MOORE collection! This allows you to “customize” your project.
ALUPLANK surpasses all the requirements and needs for commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects. Its properties make it a durable and maintenance-free product sought after by builders and contractors, who are always looking for cost effective materials – the ultimate challenge for architects. ! ALUPLANK meets the challenge by making it accessible to both architects and developers. ALUPLANK is truly a quality and cost effective material that fits most budgets. Architects and builders can now select a product that meets their needs and requirements when it comes to both design and cost.
VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL application
The extruded aluminum coating consists of a powder coating via the electrolysis process and baked on the surface – this provides a “COMMERCIAL” grade product of high quality and performance, ensuring a very long lasting and maintenance free product.
High resistance :
- WILL NOT WARP
- Concept already well known (siding) + simplicity = Productivity at the site
- ↓ 1% loss.
- Standard size: No measurement required, for customized production.
- The installation may begin before the end of an opening
- Protective plastic film on the surface of the finish, low risk of surface damage.
- Professional result, by your crew.
- Low deficiency risk
- Smaller crew due to efficient installation
- Simple concept: accessory limited to 1 single J molding
- Lightweight ALUPLANK board, easy to handle,
- Easy to cut: blade for aluminum (non-ferrous metals)
- 19 ft. Board. (5.80m) long, allows an adjustment according to the ‘REAL’ dimensions on site.
- Fixed vertical seal only, no special treatment at the butt joint of ALUPLANK where the board meets
- No treatment to be performed on the edge of a cutout
- Finishing surface of the board protected by a plastic film.
- Good resistance to impact and scratches.
- Can be fixed with a pneumatic nailer (nails or staples, on wood) or screwed (on metal and wood).
- Simple: accessory limited to 1 “J” molding, for any installation:
- Exterior / interior corner
- Perimeter of openings
- Perimeter of the surfaces to be covered.
- Junction with other materials.
- Decorative architectural joint.
- No risk of rust from aluminum particle contacts with other materials.
- Allows adjustment to correct squaring
Architectural / Design
- The cost
- The cost
- The cost
- ” BUTT JOINT ” seamless, creating smooth surfaces where architects are able to create freely from dimensional constraints that other materials impose when it comes to positioning architectural lines. This aspect makes it possible to highlight the distinctive elements there working with.
- ARCHITECTURAL FLEXIBILITY: expansive range of colors of the complete BENJAMIN MOORE collection »
- Allows you to customize your project at no additional cost!
- A signature of prestige, visual quality: a distinct ‘ADDED – VALUE’ that will make your project stand out.
- Simple to install: professional results are guaranteed
- Ultra lightweight and thin (12 mm)
- THIS COMPLETE VERY WELL WITH ALUPLANK WOOD GRAIN series
- Additional savings:
- The affordable purchase cost without a middle man.
- Due to its affordability, the overall profit margins taken by the GC and sub trades is reduced.
- Due to its simplicity and speed of installation, the direct labor cost is reduced.
- The facts are: an overall reduction with respect to all the profit margins that are typically added on by the sub trades and General Contractors.
- Less expensive than traditional brick facing.
- Materials and installation: up to + 50% more economical than other extruded aluminum products.
- Maintenance-free durability: aluminum powder coated and baked = durability!
- UV resistant.
- Commercial grade:
- High impact resistance.
- High resistance to scratches.
- Will not warp
- Noncombustible, ULC S-114
- 20-year warranty
- Contributes to LEED certification
- 100% recyclable
- Without VOC
- For wall, ceiling, soffit
- Interior Exterior
- Horizontal, vertical application