Inspired by nature, the ” WOOD GRAIN ” series gives you access to the rich species of wood, in “high definition”. The rich colors in the “ARCHITECT COLLECTION”, are the result from our group discussions with 60 architectural firms across Canada. This colour selection will set your project apart and the “V” joint accentuates the “board” appearance to give it a plank look.
ALUPLANK and its Commercial quality, exceeds the requirements and needs for projects such as: commercial, townhomes, institutional, residential and industrial. Its properties make it a durable and maintenance-free product sought by builders and contractors, who want a cost effective product. This is the ultimate challenge for architects. ! ALUPLANK takes up the budget challenge that both architects and developers have. ALUPLANK makes it possible to acquire this very warm and timeless distinctive look. It unleashes the constraints that architects have – it will make your project stand out!
VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL application
AEH-101 Acadia Exotic Honey
EGS-202 Elm Golden Spice
IAG-303 Ipe Autumn Gold
EAC-404 Eukalyptus Aging Cherry
TCD-505 Teck Dried Chestnut
CCC-606 Cherry Colonial Caramel
MAC-707 Merbau Amber Coffee
WEC-808 Walnut English Charcoal
In order to avoid any visual repetition of the grain, the ALUPLANK grain has been specially designed to vary not only on the full length of the board, but also from one board to another, ensuring a “NATURAL” variation of shade on the wall after it has been assembled. Our installation guide recommends crossing the vertical joints on a large surface, in order to highlight the variance of the “NATURAL” rich nuances.
To give you an overview of the end result we have produced a digital montage of 4 boards demonstrating the overall and final visual of the natural representation that the ALUPLANK panels create.
A physical sample kit is available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE THAT THE PROFILE WITH EXPRESSED “V” JOINT IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE COLOURS OF THE BENJAMIN MOORE COLLECTION
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY:
High resistance :
- WILL NOT WARP
- Concept already well known (siding) + simplicity = Productivity on site
- ↓ 1% loss.
- Standard size: No measurement required, for customized production.
- The installation may begin before the end of opening installation
- Protective plastic film to protect the surface finish, little risk of surface breakage.
- Immediate professional result, by your workforce.
- Minimal risk when it comes to
- Smaller crew due to the ease of installation
- Accessory limited to 1 single ‘ J ‘ moulding
- ALUPLANK is very lightweight – easy to handle,
- Easy to cut: blade for aluminum (non-ferrous metals)
- 19 ft. Board. (5.80m) long, allows an adjustment according to the ‘REAL’ dimensions of the site.
- Fixed vertical seal only, no special treatment is needed where the butt joint meets.
- No treatment to be performed on the edge of a cutout
- Protective plastic film to protect the surface finish.
- Good resistance to impacts and scratches.
- Can be fixed with a pneumatic nailer (nails or staples, on wood) or screwed (on metal and wood).
- Simple: accessory limited to 1 single ‘ J ‘ molding for all situations
- Exterior / interior corner
- Perimeter of openings
- Perimeter of the surfaces to be covered.
- Junction with other materials.
- Decorative architectural joint.
- No risk of rust from aluminum particle contacts with other materials.
- Allows adjustment to correct squaring
Architectural / Design
- The cost
- The cost
- The cost
- Reproduction of a real wood grain.
- Inspired by nature: an exceptional selection of rich natural shades.
- Timeless , rich and warm colours of wood grains.
- Both colour and wood grain series were selected by Architects form 60 different firms.
- A signature of prestige, visual quality: a distinctive ‘ADDED-VALUE’ that will make your project stand out.
- Simple to install: professional result guaranteed
- Ultra lightweight and thin (12 mm)
- Additional savings:
- The affordable purchase cost without a middle man
- Due to its affordability, the overall profit margins taken by the GC and sub trades is reduced.
- Due to its simplicity and speed of installation, the direct labor cost is reduced.
- The facts are: an overall reduction with respect to all the profit margins that are typically added on by the sub trades and the General Contractor.
- Less expensive than traditional brick facing.
- Materials and installation: up to + 50% more economical than other extruded aluminum products.
- Maintenance-free durability: aluminum powder coated and baked = durability!
- UV resistant.
- Commercial grade:
- High impact resistance.
- High resistance to scratches.
- Anti- graffiti.
- Will not warp
- Incombustible, ULC S-114
- 20-year warranty
- Contributes to LEED certification
- 100% recyclable
- No VOC
- Walls, ceilings and soffits
- Interior and Exterior
- Horizontal, vertical or diagonal application