PERSONALIZE YOUR CREATIVITY!
The solid color finishing is offered to you for all ALUPLANK profiles. Mainly used with our star profile ‘BUTT-JOINT’, this profile is awarded by professionals for the unique aesthetic quality of the fineness of its joint. It thus makes it possible to create a smooth surface whereas some other materials cause dimensional constraints when creating architectural lines. This is very advantages because it highlights the distinctive elements of an expansive building.
ALUPLANK COLOR finishing allows in reference and this without extra, the whole range of colors from the BENJAMIN MOORE collection! This allows you to “customize” your project.
ALUPLANK exterior wall panels surpasses all the requirements and needs for commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects. Its properties make it a durable and maintenance-free product sought after by builders and contractors, who are always looking for cost effective materials – the ultimate challenge for architects. ! ALUPLANK meets the challenge by making it accessible to both architects and developers. ALUPLANK is truly a quality and cost effective material that fits most budgets. Architects and builders can now select a product that meets their needs and requirements when it comes to both design and cost.
VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL application
The extruded aluminum coating consists of a powder coating via the electro-magnetic process and oven-baked on the surface – this provides a “COMMERCIAL” grade product of high quality and performance, ensuring a very long lasting and maintenance free product.
- Standard finish: SMOOTH with gloss 20%
- Optional finish:
- ‘FINE SAND’, a rich ultra-matte effect
- ‘HIGH GLOSS 80%’, for a stricking and contrasting effect
High resistance :
- DOESN’T WARP!
Aluplank is also available in wood grain finish
- Purchase directly from the manucfacturer
- Concept already well known (siding) + simplicity = Productivity on site
- Minimal loss
- Standard dimension of 150 x 5850 mm = no custom workshop production required = SAVING + TIME
- The installation of the siding can begin before the end of the installation of the doors and windows.
- Protective plastic film in the packaging to protect the finishing surfaces.
- Immediate professional result, by your workforce.
- Reduced team due to the ease of installation
- Very simple system = few accessories
- ALUPLANK is very rigid and light = easy to handle
- Easy to cut: blade for aluminum (non-ferrous metals)
- Very easy to nest into each other
- 19 ft. Board. (5.80m) long, allows an adjustment according to the ‘REAL’ dimensions of the site.
- No treatment to be performed on the edge of a cutout
- Protective plastic film in the packaging to protect the surface finish.
- Good resistance to impacts and scratches.
- Increased productivity: long oblong holes every 25mm c/c.
Simple system, few accessories required. Example : Molding ‘J’ for multi-use :
- Perimeter of openings
- Perimeter of the surfaces to be covered.
- Junction with other materials.
- Decorative architectural joint.
- No risk of rust from aluminum particle contacts with other materials.
- Allows adjustment to correct squaring
Architectural / Design
- DOESN’T WARP
- Combine with profile ” BUTT JOINT ” whose joint is almost invisible, the immense range of possible colors thus makes it possible to create smooth surfaces where architects are able to create freely from dimensional constraints that other materials impose when it comes to positioning architectural lines. This aspect makes it possible to highlight the distinctive elements there working with.
- ARCHITECTURAL FLEXIBILITY: expansive range of colors of the complete BENJAMIN MOORE collection.
- Allows you to customize your project at no additional cost!
- A signature of prestige, visual quality: a distinct ‘ADDED – VALUE’ that will make your project stand out.
- Simple to install: professional results are guaranteed
- Ultra lightweight and thin (12 mm)
- THIS COMPLETE VERY WELL WITH ALUPLANK WOOD GRAIN series
- The affordable purchase cost without a middle man.
- Due to its affordability, the overall profit margins taken by the GC and sub trades is reduced.
- Due to its simplicity and speed of installation, the direct labor cost is reduced.
- Less expensive than traditional brick facing and/or aluminum panel.
- DISTINCTIVE ECONOMIC QUALITY = AFFORDABLE SOLUTION TO FOLDED METAL SIDING
- Maintenance-free durability: aluminum powder coated and oven-baked = durability!
- UV resistant.
- High impact resistance.
- High resistance to scratches.
- DOESN’T WARP!
- Noncombustible, ULC S-114
- Quality of components supported by a 20-year warranty
- Contributes to LEED certification
- 100% recyclable
- Without VOC
- For wall, ceiling, soffit
- Interior Exterior
- Horizontal, vertical application
Affordable, high-quality aluminium panels
Whether you need aluminium cladding to apply horizontally, vertically or diagonally, Aluplank will have what it takes.